Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!}

I recently received a deluxe-sized sample of Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} from completing a Facebook survey.  This is a cleanser meant to reduce the appearance of "shine" or oil on your face.  I tried it when I washed my face this morning and the effects are still noticeable an hour after!  I have combination skin and this morning it was extra oily.  I normally wash my face with a Clinique facial bar soap, but the Olay Fresh Effects worked really well and I may think about buying the full-sized in the near future.  This also helped to shrink my pores and cleared up some small blemishes I had on my face.  When I squirted a pea sized amount into my hand I realized it actually had a glittery silver colour to it but when you put it on your face it wasn't!  I also think I should mention that I took the above before and after pictures in the same lighting!  The difference was surprising!  I never thought my skin was actually THAT shiny and oily until I realized just how clean this made it.  The size I got was .68 fl oz. (which was pretty big) but the full sized is 5 fl oz. for just $8 at a drug store.
*I wouldn't recommend this for dry or sensitive skin.  I think the Fresh Effects line is aimed more towards oily or combination skin.

1 comment: