Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Converse Manicure


Just about everyone who does nail art runs across this design at one time or another.  It's really popular and cute, not to mention easy!  It took me about 10 minutes to do both hands (not including prep and dry time).  The key to making this Converse manicure look good is being colourful and having a steady hand (I sneezed when I made the middle finger, as you can see).

I used all drugstore nail polish costing between $1 and $6.  My base and top coat are Sally Hansen along with the white.  You see most Converse manicures with double laces but I recently cut my nails and I found it more difficult without my dotting pen so I stuck to just one X shape and kept it safe.  If you want another lace just draw it directly on top of the other and make 2 more black dots.


This can be a cute statement nail to wear to school or on a fun shopping trip.  You can switch around the colours and just go crazy with it.

I would give this nail art:

5 stars for creativity and ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment